- Cable Tool
- Pipe Tool
- Wire Rope Swaging Tools
- Strap Tools
Open the relief valve to fully recess the piston, and then close tightly.
Rotate the yoke fully counter clock-wise to bottom out the adapter seat.
Warning: DO NOT actuate the piston without having a hose and fitting in place to crimp. This could damage the tool. Also, be careful not to place hands near any pinch points while using the tools.
1. Remove pin and open-top yoke.
NOTE: It may be necessary to turn the body counter clock-wise until top yoke can be rotated away from the piston.
2.Select the correct die set:
Standard Hose Reduced Barrier Hose
#8(13/32ââ‚?-Red #8(13/32ââ‚?-Purple(same with #6(5/16ââ‚?-Purple )
NOTE: Be sure to correct size die set! Failure to do so could cause leakage or failure of the crimp!
3. Insert dies into yoke.
4.Position fitting and hose in crimper and close top yoke.
5. Insert pin securely.
Note: Make sure pin snaps securely into place before crimping process is started
6. Turn the body of tool clockwise until dies are snug against hose fitting.
7. Turn hydraulic value to the CLOSED position.
8. Pump handles to crimp fitting onto the hose. Continue pumping until the handle comes to a stop.
Note: Place the body of the tool against a solid body to create more leverage during the crimping process.
9. Once crimp is complete, turn the hydraulic valve to the OPEN position.
10. Turn the body of tool counterclockwise until top yoke can be rotated away from the piston portion of yoke.
11. Remove holding the pin and open yoke.
12. Remove hose assembly.
1.Where is it made?
-The items are made in China.
2.What is IWISS?
-IWISS is an enterprise specializing in manufacturing, marketing and R&D of electric tools, cable tools, pipe tools, packing device, high&low voltage electric appliance and so on.
3.How long will delivery take?
-We will process and fulfill the orders in 1-3 working days , then your items will be dispatched in 3-5 working days.
4.How would you send the products?
-We usually ship by Fedex or DHL air express.And we can support shipment via TNT, UPS,USPS,EMS and so on.
5.How should I make the payment?
6.What's the quality?
-We have past ISO9001:2008 international quality management system.